Wakefield Acoustics is a long established and rapidly growing business who is a leader in its field of industrial noise control supplying into a wide variety of industrial sectors including power generation, oil and gas, air movement, process industries and general manufacturing worldwide.
As part of the company’s strategic growth plans, we are looking to recruit an experienced project manager to manage organisation of key client projects.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the key functions of the role include the following:
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion, liaising with internal departments, subcontractors, and clients.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Liaise with clients to maintain relationships and ensure all projects are delivered in line with customer
- Manage and direct installation teams and subcontractors, and ensure correct selection and provision any tools
and equipment required to effectively deliver on site installations.
- Supervise and manage all site based activities
- Prepare risk assessments and method statements pertaining to each site installation, and ensure all safe systems
of work are complied with at all times.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Ensure all projects are delivered in line with client specifications, internal timeframes, customer due dates, and QHSE requirements
- Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Proven working experience in project management and familiar with working on construction sites
- Strong Health, Safety and Risk Management understanding, ideally with appropriate form of qualification (e.g. SSSTS or equivalent)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with people at all levels.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A self-motivated flexible individual who is also a strong team player and is comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Some out of hours and on site working will be required
Competitive salary with usual company benefits, dependent on candidate experience.
To apply: In the first instance please email CV to LNicholson@wakefieldacoustics.co.uk