We are hiring: full-time, fully-skilled fabricator/welder
14th September 2021
There are between 40,000 and 80,000 welders in the UK and without a doubt these highly sought-after skills will continue to be in high demand. So, why should you consider working for Wakefield Acoustics Ltd (UK)? Well, before we get started, we should point out we don’t supply guitars to the wonderful people of Wakefield.
What we do is:
– Work closely with many of the world’s leading blue-chip companies to solve complex noise problems often in extreme, arduous or hazardous area environments.
– Maintain industry and client accreditation standards
– Recruit highly qualified, experienced, and skilled workforce with specialist skills
– Continuously invest in the latest sheet metal and fabrication tooling and equipment
– Invest in our current, modern, purpose designed, 42,000sq ft manufacturing facility
Our 40 years of experience has taught us a few things, like how to deal with recessions and pandemics, and we still have plans for further growth. If you are fully skilled & semi-skilled fabricator / welder and would like to be part of this exciting time, please get in touch: